Terms and Conditions (T&C) for Asili
Domain name www.asilinaturals.in, an internet based portal and the mobile based application _Asili____ are owned and operated by _Sudha Consumer Products___________ a company duly incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, with its registered office at _#488, Sector 21- C, Faridabad______ (hereinafter referred to as “Asili” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”).
- Ownership of rights
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for Your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Asili.
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected under the applicable laws of India. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Sudha Consumer Products/Asili or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
- All information, products and services displayed on the Website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes Your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. We reserve the right to accept or reject Your offer without assigning any reason thereof. In order to use the Website belonging to Asili, the User have accepted the following terms and conditions.
- We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, there may be some variation in the actual colour of the products due to various reasons.
- All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, We hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this Website, or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation of any kind. We will not be liable to You or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including, but not limited to, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the Website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based.
- User is hereby authorised to use the Website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of Asili only. Any violation of the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws.
- Asili has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendor for fulfillment.
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion.
- All offers on products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period. Asili may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the Website accordingly.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Asili.
- We do not run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the User’s explicit consent promotions that represent Our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Asili for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Asili may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. Asili’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and it shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever.
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on Website may vary than the usual time of delivery.
- Asili shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days of order delivery.
- Account and Registration
- A registered id can only be utilized by the person whose details have been provided and Asili does not permit multiple persons to share a single log in/ registration id. However, a registered user, being also a parent or legal guardian of a person ‘incompetent to contract’ such as minors or persons with unsound mind, would be permitted to access and use the Website for the purposes of procuring the Services, on behalf of such persons.
- Organizations, companies, and businesses may not become registered members on the Website or use the Website through individual members.
- You agree and acknowledge that You would (i) create only 1 (one) account; (ii) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating Your account and in all Your dealings through the Website; (iii) maintain and promptly update Your account information; (iv) maintain the security of Your account by not sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer; (v) promptly notify Asili if You discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Website; and (vi) take responsibility for all the activities that occur under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Asili for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to You.Asili may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Your browser. Asili does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
Any information provided on this Website regarding any product is just for knowledge purposes. No product on this Website is claiming to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or disorder. All products and services are just supplement and alternative in nature. In any kind of health issue, products or services provided on this Website are not intended to supersede any qualified doctor’s or health professional’s advise or treatment. If anybody has any doubt about the products provided on the Website, he/she should consult a doctor before purchasing any product displayed on the Website for consumption. The reader of this website or user of the product is fully responsible and accountable for his act, interpretation, usage and result of the information of the product on this website.
Our Expert team has worked hard to provide the user the best, accurate and appropriate information. In case of any typographical error or any other type of inappropriateness in the content of this Website, the user or reader is requested to inform us the same on email email@example.com
- In case of any restriction on some products and some products cannot be shipped to certain destination, in that case We reserve the right to cancel the order which is not lawful to fulfill. In that case the remitted amount for the cancelled order will be refunded back.
- When You place an order, We will estimate shipping and delivery dates for You based on the availability of Your items and the shipping options You choose. Generally delivery of the ordered products takes 7 to 10 working days, from the date of purchase
- The shipping rates for many items are weight and value based and the same can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout.
- Cancellation by Asili: Asili reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accepts and undertakes that the same is acceptable and he/she/it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User’s order includes, but not limited to non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information.
- If the order is cancelled after credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back to the concerned bank account.
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Asili, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if Asili receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by it, Asili shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time;
- Asili will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. It is pertinent to note that Asili has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Asili is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Asili on cancellation.
- Asili reserves the right to cancel any order that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Asili as per certain criteria. Asili Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances Asili’s liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value.
- Return and Refund Policy
Products of display on this Website are non-returnable and non-refundable save insofar as provided under this Agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
- You can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about You which have been collected pursuant to Your decision to become a user of the Website. If You update any information relating to You, We may keep a copy of the information which You originally provided to Us in its archives.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Us and Our service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to You, We may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- We may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders or other purposes for the purpose of administration of services, research and development, quality management services and for proper administration.
- We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect Your equipment on account of You access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If You are dissatisfied with the Website, Your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- The Website may enable You to communicate with other users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other users may collect such data. We hereby expressly disclaim any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- We value the privacy of information pertaining to our associates. Your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without Your permission or except when required by law. Notwithstanding the above, We may share some of the aggregate findings and details with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business without obtaining any approval from You. We will enable You to communicate Your privacy concerns to Us and to which We will respond to them appropriately. We do not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify You, such as Your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- Other Terms
Refusal of service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Wesbite is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The User agrees not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the materials therein.
Compliance of Applicable laws
While communicating/ transacting with each other through the Website, the User shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Indian laws as well as all other laws for the time being in force.
- Asili is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to it by User(s); or
- Asili believes, in its sole discretion, that User(s) actions may cause legal liability for Asili (or any of its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives) or are contrary to the interests of the Website; or
- Asili is required to do so by law; or
- if User(s) fails to provide (or after providing such consent, later revoke) the consents necessary or desirable for Asili to provide the product(s) to the User(s); or
- The provision of the Services to the User(s), or to the general public, is in Asili’s opinion, no longer commercially viable; or
- Asili has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website or the Services (or any part thereof).
- Asili may also terminate or suspend (temporarily or permanently) all or a portion of User(s) account or access to the Website, with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any of the terms applicable, termination of User(s) account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website; and (ii) barring User(s) from further use or access of the Website.
- Once terminated or suspended (temporarily or permanently), User(s) may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
- The right to terminate/ suspend the account is in addition to, and without prejudice to Asili’s right to initiate action against the User(s), in accordance with applicable law.
Governing laws and Dispute Resolution
Even after termination, certain obligations mentioned under Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination.